Monday, November 15, 2004

Church

Every sunday i have to go church see i holy guy. going to church is not so bad but is the class after the mass that is really boring. the teacher teaches us about y sex before we marry is bad la about different type of sins la and don forget our holy bible. haiz.... i sit in the class from 9.30am to 12am it is only 2 and a half hour but i feel that half of the day is gone le. Finally the class has ended i took my bible and walk out of the church and everywhere where there is shops cuz i go home only slp ma. i don like to take my bible and walk everywhere cuz passer by will tink that WA! this boy so ~HOLY~ take a bible whenever he go. ermmm i not that holy also la it is just the surface of me. when i reach home i threw my bible like i shoot a bball onto the table and fall flat on my bed and fall a slp.( haha got bath la) i had a dream not dream of my god but i dream of my redish gal. today is a boring day but only the dreaming part not boring. overall the day is ok cuz i had a dream. bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home