Tuesday, April 12, 2005

miss u!!!!

today early in the morning keep looking around the mountain not tt the environment is nice but is tt i am trying to find someone. keep looking for the gal with white skin, white billabong bag and white ?????? tink no more white le. she is always with a black mountain. i tink she is good at mountain climbing as more of the time she is with the mountain. not seeing her beside the mountain makes me feel so uneasy the whole day as if i did not wear underwear. today's chinese spelling was GREAT!!! normally i will pull my neck as long as i can hoping to see gene ans but today i knew most of the ans WAHAHAH!!!! the chinese "GOD"(gene) beside me even ask me for the ans!!! i proudly lift up my paper and show it to her when mdm lin was not looking. Yaonan said : can see? GOD( gene) said: ok le. i put down my paper on the table and act WA! so easy i should not have study last nite. today GOD is not a gal its ME remember HUANG YAONAN 303 (24) CL/03

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home