Sunday, May 20, 2007

lame

oh ya... bridget is someone i met few days ago... the soccer lady!!! i am going to post a proper blog today... i will talk about hockey... i played basketball since i am in primary three... now i change my taste bud to hockey... actually i am just reducing the size of the ball... everytime i tell someone i just started playing hockey in poly they dun believe me... must be my talent in sport la... u know what i mean? i heard someone clapping... must be u right? wait ah! wait till i finish blogging then u clap k... hockey is really fun... but when the hockey ball start to travel very fast and high i always thought of getting myself ball guard... dun laugh la... spare a thought for my future wife la... who dun wan to celebrate father's day? whenever there is a free hit (equal to soccer free kick) i always put my stick between my legs just in case... normally soccer ball hit your brother already so pain imagine hockey ball... i think i can be the ambassador for safe sports campaign... haha... ok my tv show starting... byebye!!!