Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Wenhui and the poster girl

Went starbucks at novena with Wen hui.




Who is she?

WOW!!! dream girl right? I know!!

Both of us dont want to keep the movie tickets cause we confirm throw. So clever me took a picture of it. In case i throw the tickets, they are still there.

PS I LOVE YOU ALWAYS

On our way to Cathay, saw this poster. I guess some of you must had seen it before. The girl on the right my friend. I DONT RECOGNIZE HER!!! Wen hui told me. She said " eh that girl looks familiar! I think is kansie! got the vampire tooth confirm her la 100% somemore."

Yaonan said "OK I CALL HER NOW!!!"

so ya really it is her.


Let's take a closer look at her vampire tooth

I guess she is going to kill me if she sees this.

Credit Wen hui for the photos.......












2 Comments:

At 4:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

my photo is dang fugly! hahaha wah this post is like dedicated to kansie and me.


-wen

 
At 6:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it is near to perfect. Got the dream girl effect. I LIKE!!

-nan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home