Thursday, December 18, 2008

100

Tomorrow night is the police appreciation dinner. It is held at bali thai restaurant for our contribution to police hockey. Cool right? I know! I ate so much tonight! Fried rice la, 10 Blue Berry biscuit la, one packet of chips la and sweets. I am so not going to eat in like the next 139823127 days. I have been doing crunches for the past 2 months. I ate so much! It is not going to work out. Eat then i crunch, eat then i crunch in the end cancel off both ways. What to do~ Stuck in the middle, between fit and fat. I want to donate blood, shopping, go for confession, play floorball, get into top 4 in U21 hockey tournament, train harder in hockey, learn to flick further, get good result for my common test, go for as many driving session as possible and finally maintain a good relationship with kellyn. Maintain our 100% no fight relationship. Going strong!


100%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home