Saturday, April 17, 2010

Make up tutorial

What an innocent boy without make up. Happily taking the mrt home. la la la la~ la la la la~ yaonan's home~ ( Sing it in emo's song tune)Get your make up done by sam wong! Its free!
As usually yaonan will be the first in queue.
So here it goes.............

(Make out in progress)
So sorry!!! just an amendment
(Make up in progress)
Done with just eye liner and masnan. Passerby said: You spelled wrongly please! is MASCARA. Yaonan said: I know! I dont like. I prefer it to be MUSTNAN. GET IT GET IT? MAS(must) NAN(yaonan)


Omg my mum is going to love me because she always wanted me to be a girl.

Pose for the camera leh! Ok la anyhow!
Pose 1 : Anyhow


Since I want to pose, I might as well go all out!
Pose 2 : Take me home if not i am going to. (Listeners discretion is advised)


Pose 3 : This angle I confirm look great, and I am done!

Call me by this number : 29126? winks*

4 Comments:

At 1:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

SIAN why did God give you nice lashes when you don't even need it?

 
At 2:43 AM , Blogger YaOnAn said...

I need it for flirting and seducing. Winks*

 
At 11:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO REALIZE that the first part of your blog is sung in ELMO'S SONG tune. I still read so many times and wonder what is EMO song tune okay... T_T

 
At 5:53 PM , Blogger Tündérion said...

good this blog:) how much you are in already! like the pictures!

Greetings from hungary

Mariann


p.s.: the make-up looks well;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home