Friday, April 15, 2005

today nkf last day ( channel 8, 9pm )

wa lao!!!! my chinese spelling only get 68!!! si Min Wen (brenda) can even win me with 75!!!! y when a gal like u she love to look at u? during POA lesson in math room the place where i was sitting just nice facing hwee miang. it was one of my worse lesson ever. she keep acting doing her own work but she will look up and look at me for awhile then get back to work again. i am sick and tired of her!!!! later on i really cannot tahan i took up my bag and put in on the table and it block her face. yeah!!!! as u know hwee miang is larger so i took up ck bag took and block the other side. then tt SI KANSIE took away ck bag and hwee miang the eyes suddenly like got spot light SHINE at me then i feel like going home. go home for wad? go home take fork to sch and dig out hwee miang eye ball. wahahaha!!!!! then i cook curry eye ball. wan some?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home