Thursday, February 21, 2008

TOPMAN Shopping spree

My mother said i am a girl. Always buy clothes!







But really before i came out she was hoping i am a girl.




IMAGINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Haha ok back here !!



I bought three polo shirts



1)



2)

3) SOME OLD DESIGN SO I CANT GET THE PICTURE




But you should trust my taste.

It must be something nice.


Even if it is not, when i put it on IT WILL BE!!!




HAHA!!!



I always fantasize European / Amercian guy build.

They got the natural physical body stature and perfect muscle size. Not too big and not too skinny. Just hot tone model body! I AM STRAIGHT BY THE WAY~

I need to grow taller too.



Got myself two tees






1)This time i got the S size one to show my work done in the gym. HAHA!!!




2)

AND ONE MORE INDIGO SKINNY JEANS






AND ONE MORE BELT BUT GREY IN COLOUR







NEARLY GOT THIS RED PVC ONE!!! BUT NVM








AIYO YAONAN!!!

I think i spend near to $300


Lucky i never use nets for all it. If not my mother will find out the full sum.


Mother knows then Yaonan's dead.




ok bye!

6 Comments:

At 12:14 AM , Blogger Wei Qi said...

oooh so youre always hiding things from your mom.. ahahaha.

 
At 12:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO! it is better for her to not know about it. Later vomit blood how? HAHA!!

-Yaonan

 
At 10:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are damn rich!

-breda

 
At 11:57 PM , Blogger sherlyn said...

gr8 taste in clothes!
very very nice polo teeees. =)

 
At 1:14 AM , Blogger YaOnAn said...

bluenotepads is honey star right? HAHA!! I am free! only you cannot lor! need to go for shooting for the honey star advertisement.

Breda~ I want to go your house and slack. so fun!

Sherlyn it is not the taste.Its the person who is wearing it makes it nice. I AM NOT TALK ABOUT ME!!! LIKE SERIOUSLY NOT ME. eh really not me la. not me not me. *shy*

-Yaonan

 
At 11:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think u r gay?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home