Saturday, October 04, 2008

COMIC STRIPS on how to eat?

First you target your food by looking at it as if you haven't eaten for like 38628987434 years
Then you approach your food like a crouching tiger hidden dragon~ RAH~
The smell of it makes you a very desperate carnivorous. Although it is just a cake


Put it into your mouth!!! Chew it! You feel like you have just reborn! EMERGE out of your shell like the little chicks!!

I think i just open up my path of becoming a commercial model. But not my eyes, cause they are all closed. Haha!!

2 Comments:

At 6:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm access through my itouch.Hee.thank the photographer okay!(:

 
At 10:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone using itouch action only~ I will blog all your unglam photos out soon!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home