Friday, August 29, 2008

Day out

OK i went out with clement to buy birthday present. At 12pm, town was already very crowded. Filled with monsters who just got out of jail. I meant students who finished their half day of school.

City hall-ed with my second sister to get my black long sleeve shirt. "Black label" Cutting NICE SIA! TIGHT AND SLIM!! I LIKE!! The day before i bought a waistcoat from topman.
This is the one. But the sleeves are up.
Together with the waistcoat



OK LET'S GO TO THE BEACH~

I had my dinner at 5pm but i am still not hungry. Cause i ate something special. hehehe~

Walked, space out, bites and throwing of hands.

I love burger king! They got the best chilli on earth. Tried to share it but pigs don't take fries.

OK i will sign off here

your sincerely,

Massaging shi fu - Nan

2 Comments:

At 7:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

u sound like someone. "city hall-ed"
do u bus-ed to sch? haha!

 
At 11:06 PM , Blogger YaOnAn said...

HAHAHA!!! I KNOW I SOUND LIKE AH LIAN!!! right right?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home