Monday, August 11, 2008

Second round of fireworks after national day

BACK THEN
Secondary school days i remembered someone made like cookies for my birthday. I dont really know her so i dont want to take. She threatens me if dont go and take the cookies from her she will throw it away. So i ask her to throw away. HAHA!!
NOW
I am kinda excited what you are going to make for me. I wonder if i will be like in tv drama. Where by the actor is eating something made from his gf, fireworks will appear in the background.

LKTTM

4 Comments:

At 2:41 AM , Blogger The Black Swan said...

hello ..
nice blog ...
mind if i link u ??

seatherinea.blogspot.com

u can link mi to ..
anyway i don know u ..
hope u don mind ...

=.= seatherinea ....
passerby

 
At 7:29 PM , Blogger Adelyn said...

HAHAHAAHAH WHAT IN THE WORLD NANNNNNN! YOU'RE A JOKE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Well nicely done, that made me laugh!

 
At 12:36 PM , Blogger The Black Swan said...

than forget it than ...

 
At 12:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

eee. your passerby very weird. HAHAHAHAH!

oh, i also LKTTM! HAHAHAHAHAH!
;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home