Thursday, July 17, 2008

Gastric pain / vomiting

I had my breakfast at 10am. After which I attended all my lessons and waited for hockey to start, it is already 6pm. Training and video session with coach, went to al meen for supper. 11.30pm. I was so hungry at that time i ate two egg prata and two plain. My stomach was aching like mad. ohhh~ periods NO LA! Waves of sharp pain~ so i took cab home. My sister said i look terrible. not handsome already. no la i added that. I am just trying to keep my image HAHAHA!!! So we went to see doctor. I vomited in the lift the auntie dont dare to take the same lift as me. Took my medicine and went back home. Vomited again this time round like waterfall. I felt as if i am giving birth just that the baby came out from my mouth. My stomach pain like mad. I sit beside the toilet bowl for quite sometime. Vomited and went to bed. I HAD THE WORSE NIGHT EVER~ (I always thought only girls who go on diet will get it)

Thanks for all the concern pebbles, gerard, zhao hui, jeannette, cheryl, corrine and kellyn!

Sorry for making you miss your tutorial in the morning. Dont do that again. I know you care for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home