Wednesday, July 16, 2008

15/07/08

Went to school at 11am to take my ecam practical test. I did well! 17/20. Decided to skip PC networking because i dont really understand and i find it HEN XIN KU~ to attend the lesson. So i called yuan cheng and he too skipped his lesson. So we went to ESPN to watch soccer. I fell asleep in the room. After which i went back to meet my classmates and they said the lesson is cancelled. Mr lee needs to attend an important meeting so I met Kai Ling all the way untill it is time to go city hall with keng leong to get his guitar bag. It was a scandalous, sexy, dirty licking of yan yan in the library. yummy!

1 Comments:

At 10:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAO NAN. YOU ARE THE MOST FUNNIEST GUY EVER! YOUR POSTS MADE ME LAUGH AND YOU ARE DAMN CUTE CUTE CUTE!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home