Saturday, February 23, 2008

BAD DAY!!!

VERY BAD DAY!!!

As if my blue sky fade to grey.

U-21 league

Police home united vs SAFSA (singapore armed forces sports club)

We lost 1-3

Played the hardest and most stressful hockey match in my life. I am going to get white hair soon.

I got hit by the hockey ball, scolded by my teamates and got a green card (equal to soccer yellow card) i think~

Not very sure about the rules with my almost one year hockey experience.

Here is my leg.





I find it very stressful to put on my jersey for police.


AND ONE MORE THING!!!


My leg looks fat, i need to slim down. HAHA!!


ok bye!

3 Comments:

At 1:26 AM , Blogger SHERLYNN said...

Poorthing.

 
At 1:34 AM , Blogger YaOnAn said...

OH I FINALLY GOT MY BFFP!! I know you still love me. HAHA!!

 
At 4:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. okayokay (: find one time and gather everyone lo. haha! you organise then let me know since ALL OF YOU had already finished your exams except wenhui!

-jielun's wife, breda! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home