Friday, February 29, 2008

Church

Went out around 2.30pm today.

Meet kansie the clean and clear poster girl.

Follow her to collect make-up kit and down to paya labar to see her do hair extension.
Met her friends amanda and unknown 1 unknown 2. HAHA!!!
One strand of hair $1. aiyo~ girls ah

I am such a nice friend today!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After that I need to go to church for station of the cross service
Christ The King Church
I was late so i took a cab down. The cab driver just nice also from the same church as me. On the way, we talk about our church about his son and about me. We kept talking on the way till he nearly drove me to yishun. Lucky! But the unlucky me got caught in traffic jam in PIE and my cab fare like $14.80 I gave him $20 and he returned me $6. 80cents DISCOUNT SIA!!! same church got discount ok!!!
moral of the story~
Talk to your cab driver.
sorry~ this is the second time i am saying this
Meiqi i will meet u another day k?

1 Comments:

At 2:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

UPDATE LEH!
HAHA!

-breda! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home