Tuesday, July 22, 2008

POLITE 2008 Hockey NP vs NYP

I was lucky today. I played like 4/5 of the game. The whole game i was marking heman their national key player. Had a hard time marking him. Running most of the time untill my left leg gave up on me and i am unable to finish the last 5mins where they scored the winning goal. DAMN SAD DURING THE FINAL WHISTLE!! I hate to lose to nyp over and over again. Blame it on my leg! AIYA!! Let's forget about the game!!! Had mac before and after the match. Although i dont feel hungry after the match but i ate mac chicken. Got gastric history so it is better to be careful. ok i am sleeping now. Got EMD test tomorrow. nights

2 Comments:

At 7:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wenhui and i are going support you all on thurs!! i wanted to go ytd but was sick and both of us had alot of work to do also!
thurs you all will win cos we will be there! :D

BREDA :D:D:D

 
At 9:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!!! OK SEE YOU!!! I WILL PLAY MY BEST FOR YOU!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home