Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Jesus!

Get wasted on christmas eve and slept through christmas day. That's my christmas! And I bet that is how most of us teenagers spend our christmas. White christmas to a wasted one. I still manage to go to church in the morning without going home. This is called ZAI! hahaha. Oh well, there is nothing much other than drinking with secondary school clique. We scolded each other, we fought, we kiss each other on the cheek. Its fun to get high and do stupid things once in a while. Come on we are still young! treasure our youth! I got baby face, does it mean that i have a longer youth than normal people? HAHA! I hope so! Alright its time to sleep although i did it for the whole afternoon. Good Night People!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home