Sunday, May 17, 2009

Finger licking good frolick

I wouldn't say my 6 months attachment is a chore or silly thing but i guess i made the fun out of it. Making out with new friends, mostly older than me. Ya i got a liking for older woman and making out with them( Loves OL). I mean making new friends and learn about their experiences and thoughts. Sharing is caring, heard of it? not plagiarism.

Went back to school for meet the lecturer session and training. Dr Wang love my report i should say. He said my report is very detailed, some format problem nothing else, keep up the good work and i got nothing to worry about my final report. Yup yup i am aiming for GPA 3.5 this time round, working toward that SAF scholarship. Do you think it is a good deal? Monthly allowance of $700 for local uni study. However after that you need to work for them for another 4 years in SAF and $2800 for a start. Getting that government job, high pay, good life and wear that sexy uniform. I like the army formal wear ( light green short sleeve and dark green pants with shiny boots)

Do girl fancies man at work? having the liking of husband in uniform. Once they are back from work you just run to them at the door and start to make out with him with his uniform on? ok i am not a girl i wouldn't know. Like what my mum said, you talk very easy! I don't mind working my ass out training in the army. That's the only job that pays you to keep fit and healthy. I really really don't want to be fat when i get older. Some more i am starting to fall for frolick, which adds on to my ever expanding list of favourite food. I sound as if my business expanding, then later my company got listed. I don't mind having a recession for this, meaning i eat lesser. That's all guys!




APPENDIX

OL - Office Lady
SAF - Singapore Armed forces

As if i am doing my report~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home