Monday, May 04, 2009

Labour Day

I wanted to just post all the pictures up on facebook but think of that, maybe it is too sensitive to someone or strangers i dont know. Not that kellyn and i took some naked photos or kissing photos but people will go like, you trying to hao lian you got a girlfriend is it or you think you very good looking or wa lao so mushy or you so ugly! Everyone got different point of view so it is best to post it on my blog. Only my friends will get to see them. Labour day? i think mine turn into a girlfriend day perhaps. Ok i sound so reluctant but i enjoyed myself.

The tree top walk we went.


Went back to change. OK got caught i never change my shorts.

2 Comments:

At 11:34 PM , Anonymous aico said...

nan full of happiness..
sweet ya!!! ^^

 
At 12:33 AM , Anonymous Yaonan said...

Wa later i del my post cause of you again. HAHAHA!! How's power engineering?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home