Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Surprise!

The previous post I am still a recruit, now officer cadet. It shows how long I have not been blogging. I guess my next post will be commissioning already. Sorry to shock all of you but I am still with sam. 1 year already!!! Guinness book of yaonan's record! HAHA!

All my friends are going to POP this coming weekend. So excited to see them march the 24km to the floating platform like I once did before. My plans will be going to east coast park, rent a bike, cycle around supporting them till the very next day pa pa pa pa pa pa pa~ And I waddled away.
My road. (Can hear sad song playing from the background)

1 Comments:

At 7:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on possessing definitely considered one of one of the most sophisticated blogs Ive arrive throughout in a while! Its just wonderful how much you’ll be able to consider away from a thing principally merely due to how visually gorgeous it is. Youve place collectively an incredible blog website area –nice graphics, movies, layout. That is definitely a must-see website!
What i discover difficult is to find a blog that may seize me for a minute but your blog is different. Bravo.
Highly rated post. I be taught something completely new on different blogs everyday. Deciding on one . stimulating to learn the paper content from different writers and be taught somewhat something from their website. I’d like to apply sure of this content on my weblog you’re mind. Natually I’ll give a link here we are at your internet-site. Respect your sharing.
Hey – nice blog, simply wanting around some blogs, appears a pretty nice platform You Are using. I’m at present utilizing Drupal for a couple of of my websites however trying to change one in every of them over to a platform very much the identical to yours as a trial run. Anything particularly you'll suggest about it?
Very efficiently written information. It will be invaluable to anyone who usess it, together with myself. Sustain the nice work – for certain i'll try more posts.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home