Friday, May 06, 2005

Jedi knight

played soccer today rite after sch. sweat so much tt my whole uniform look like just came out of the washing machine. so went home with wet shirt as i forgot to bring my pe. went home with keng leong take 269 then 261. thought my mum will scold me as my uniform is so dirty and wet but she ask me eat le ma. yesterday i was late for 6.15pm mass so when i went in ppl looked at me. ppl only late ma need to stare stare meh. next time when i become a priest i will stare at all of u back. if they ask me bless them i will take out my light saber and cut off your head and say may the force be with u. i think i should not be a priest la i should be a jedi knight. so cool take the light saber and u r the boss. take your light saber throw here throw there a few head will drop off their body.



Chua Ngee Ngee ask us to do dialogue and i think this is a nice piece one work


John: hello boss izzit?
Boss: ya
John: i am sick cant go for work today.
boss: whenever i am sick i will have sex with my wife and it really work
John: ok!

2 hrs later..........

John called boss again

John: it really work! i am ok. u got a nice house and i like your bed too


Dialogue from wei hong's fone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home