Sunday, December 28, 2008

Virgin driver

Today is my first practical lesson. My first time driving a manual car. Yesterday i went for hockey training, from 11 to 2. Very sunny! Manage to tone myself darker and become better looking! HAHAHA! Whatever so lame la I am already so good looking please. Went for steamboat at richard's house after that. Played basketball, eat alot alot, swim in the dark and went home without underwear. Cause i jumped into the pool with it. So clever! But i am lucky to have a friend brooks who is driving. That all on my 27 dec saturday. I am leaving my house soon for driving. Dont let me see people i dont like on the road. YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT I AM CAPABLE OF!

1 Comments:

At 1:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha yr entry is funny

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home