Sunday, May 31, 2009

SRC 4 aside

For hockey people you should know what is SRC 4 aside. Nobody remembers loser but winner. We went so far beating NJC, PJC, MI, NYP but losing at the finals to SP. It was a disappointing evening and i felt hurt at that moment. We got so so so close in winning in the finals! That last sec goal cost us the $200! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Soon i will get this disappointment out of the way and I swear that we will win singapore poly in polite!
Played the whole of my saturday off and didnt win! Never mind at least i still got my girlfriend. She brave the sun just to support me all the way to the finals. Who else deserves my love? She's the only one.

I need this few days to give my body time to heal and my mind to clear from this defeat.

2 Comments:

At 10:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha you nonsense sia. maybe cos i nv go and support! why nv tell me!! i ask u to let me know the time and everything ma. lol nvm ya POLITE will win. rmb to ask me go. haha i support u all since 2006 when u all Black Cats lor then 2007 i also go support when u all join NP HOCKEY ok la i like talking nonsense also sia. meanwhile i will support Black Sticks! BLACK WILL ALWAYS BE THE NEW BLACK. hahaha wth this comment is full of nonsense. go see my blog!

 
At 7:41 PM , Anonymous Yaonan said...

HAHA!!! okok i go read your blog. See how nonsense you are.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home