Monday, August 24, 2009

Walk the way of a queen

I need a new pair of hockey shoe as my current one is starting to talk to me. My another wishlist item is a new backpack. There is no reason why i want it because i just feel like buying it.

I woke up in the morning feeling blank. You know why? Because i had a great night. I am emo-ing for others who needs to mug for exam. What a kind soul.

I been going to church alone for the pass 2 months and i kind of like the feeling. When you see poeple with friends and families you dont feel lonely but you feel special about it. That is the only time where you can have the time of your own thinking about what you had done for the past week and what you want to achieve for the next. One of my secret dream in life is that one day i would be able to attend church with my wife and our 3 children. I guess that is all catholic boy's dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home