Saturday, August 08, 2009

Buckethead

There is a friendly match against SP for the girls but i am just too tired to go down and support. PY kept asking me to go and support them. I think i shall do it here. go ngee an~ go ngee ann~

Changed of topic*

YES! last week of attachment and there is a long weekend! whoooo~ smacks the butt of whoever walk pass me now* But i bought my work back home to do. CCTV coverage design. Need to submit to LTA by 12pm on tuesday. Cannot submit meaning i will have to burn in hell. Like you ask malay to eat pork, indian to eat beef and chinese to dig nose. Eh chinese dig nose quite shiok what. OK never mind. Later on is ngee ann vs alumini of PJC. I CAN DO IT! YES WE CAN!! wa damn gay~ My colleague put on mascara for me. Since it is her birthday so i allowed her to do so. My eyelashes were damn long! People even commented that my eyelashes very nice but it is fake. I had a hard time removing it cause i dont have make up removal liquid or whatever. OK BYEBYE!

~chants hair grow hair grow hair grow~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home