Tuesday, July 28, 2009

FIFA 09

What to do! Life is all about trying to guess and judge. My life? Go home after attachment play FIFA 09!! On monday i even went home during my lunch break to play! Normally i will make use of my long lunch break for ................... LUNCH LA THEN WHAT. Not anymore. OMG damn fun and exciting. I am a gamer already.No worries nothing to think about just purely playing and trying to win. Manchester United is the team i am managing in FIFA. I will lead them as the manager to glory!! GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED~ I remembered i had a mini manchester united fan with me before. Lucky star.

4 Comments:

At 2:04 AM , Anonymous py said...

mine man united fan! hahaha i so totally know whoooo.

 
At 2:05 AM , Anonymous py said...

i mean mini not mine hahahaha.

 
At 2:00 PM , Anonymous Yaonan said...

Action! KNOW ONLY!!!

 
At 4:17 PM , Anonymous py said...

know also very big alr can! HAHAHAHA.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home