Tuesday, August 25, 2009

CALLED UP!!

OMG OMG today is one of the happiest day ever! I got called up for the moderation presentation for my attachment! Which means that i got a chance of getting distinction! Only 9 students from the whole batch is selected for it. I am very lucky to be 1 of the 2 selected from my company. The panel of judges or lecturers will be bigger and more stressful but I AM NOT SCARED! Because i know i am good with handling that situation. YES! But this time round i have to present on the technical aspects. I bet the other 8 student will be damn naggy and boring. I will make mine the most interesting presentation! I realise there is only one female lecturer. So i wont be able to use the art of seduction. Damn excited about it and so proud of myself! I want to share my joy with the whole world!!


Dont wory. If you are to cry again. Just look up to the sky and let the sun shine dry your tears. Because I wont be there anymore.

4 Comments:

At 9:34 PM , Anonymous corrineho said...

YAONANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg.

 
At 11:40 PM , Blogger YaOnAn said...

I saw you tagging i also OMG it is CORRINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

 
At 10:28 PM , Anonymous corrineho said...

OMG, I cant say. But IMY! Where on earth have you been???!?!

 
At 10:50 PM , Blogger YaOnAn said...

Its holiday that's why you dont see me around. My attachment ended already. See you in school in the new sem!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home