Monday, September 21, 2009

Hockey / Floorball / Bicycle

Hockey
I went ngee ann with sandy to play hockey. I think she is talented! She can spin one round with the ball, hit, sweep, drag push and even dribble. Her drag push is so hard that i had to use my leg to stop.
What is the first thing she tried to learn on her first time in hockey? FLICK THE BALL! OMG! although it is not that far and high enough but the flick you did i dont think there is many girls around who has the strength to do that.
She can even beat me by lifting the ball over my stick. It sounds simple for a guy to do that but a girl on her first day in hockey! One more thing i like is your one touch slap shot at goal. You can hear the sound of the board 75 yards away! That shows how hard it is and you even asked me not to be the keeper cause you are afraid that you will hurt me. HAHA! Quite true, i will tend to lift my leg when i stop your ball. Scared! I guess your floorball background really helped.

Floorball
Quickly go steal a floorball stick from your school and we can play together! We will see who can flick furthest, slap shot hardest or even spin with the ball fastest! I can win your fran with lousy stick k!

Bicycle
Soon both of us will have our own bicycle and maybe we can ride to go fishing! I can ride to your house too! but abit lame cause i got bus concession. You can bring jose out too! I love playing with him!

Legend
Jose - Dog
Fran - Floorball Stick

2 Comments:

At 9:19 PM , Anonymous SSYC said...

HOCKEY IS FUN! YAYNESS. (:
I shall go steal a stick from school/borrow stick from someone so you can own at Floorball as well!
Cannot wait, then we can play together. (!!)
And Jose is cute right?!

 
At 10:06 PM , Blogger YaOnAn said...

OF cause he is cute like me! But he dont really like me! You know? jealousy.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home